Santa Lucia Sports Unit
- Attended by medical interns of the Mexican School of Medicine of La Salle University.
- It provides medical assistance to all the surrounding community of the facilities as well as people requiring medical attention.
- Provides general medical care in a timely manner and channels patients for care to second level medical units if needed.
- In the event of having the treatment on hand, it is provided, or a medical prescription is extended to be acquired externally.
Operating hours – Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 14:00 hours.
Av. Tamaulipas #3 Colonia Garcimarrero.
Campos deportivos de La Salle Santa Lucia.
Telephones: 56021019 y 56021290
Mexican School of Medicine Medical Clinic.
- Provides medical assistance to the community outside the University and to the University community.
- Attended by medical interns of the Mexican School of Medicine.
Service is provided by General Practitioners and Medical Specialists in:
Provides diagnostic devices such as electro cardiogram and ultrasound for patients who require more specialized diagnoses.
Operating hours – Monday to Friday: from 8:00 to 20:00 hours.
Fuentes #17, corner with Av. San Fernando, Col. Tlalpan Las Fuentes, Tlalpan Centro I, Tlalpan, 14000 Del. Tlalpan, Mexico City
Col. Tlalpan Las Fuentes, Tlalpan Centro I,
Tlalpan, 14000 Del. Tlalpan, Distrito Federal
Mobile Medical Clinic
- Mobile Medical Clinic, it mainly serves the communities of La Fama and Mesa Los Hornos in the Tlalpan Municipality and participates in Health Fairs organized by the Sanitary District of Tlalpan and the Tlalpan Municipality and this done in an itinerate manner
- There is participation of medical students from different semesters, as well as social service interns.
- Lectures and workshops, focusing on preventive medicine.
- First Aid.
- Prevention of Breast, Cervical and Prostate cancer.
- Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- Sexuality in adolescents.
- Personal hygiene.
- Prevention of Addictions.
Facultad Mexicana de Medicina
5278 9500 Ext. 2113